Why ‘Designer Rants’?
This blog is titled Designer Rants because I want to showcase some of the projects I’ve designed or worked on, but also rant on tangential topics when the mood strikes (like bug fixes I figured out, or how funny my kids are).
I enjoy designing:
- models (machine assemblies, weldments, decorative pieces),
- mechanical drawings (and other supporting documentation),
- BOMs (product data entry & curation),
- pictorials, diagrams, technical illustrations;
- illustrated tech publications;
- websites & small business online marketing/SEO implementations
- (I do this less nowadays due to time constraints);
See Something You Like?
If you came across this site and want to know if I can make you a custom design, call or email and I’ll let you know.
Or this contact form is usually the best first step: