Why ‘Designer Rants’?
This blog is titled Designer Rants to showcase some of my creative projects (designer), and post opinions or How-To’s (rants) on tangential topics. You’re welcome!
I enjoy designing:
- models (machine assemblies, weldments, decorative pieces, building/construction modules),
- drawings and supporting documentation (ASY/installation, fab/weld, machining instructions),
- BOMs (product data entry & curation)
- renderings (photorealistic or stylized imagery & animation for product presentation);
- pictorials, diagrams, technical illustrations,
- branding language and style (colors, fonts, sizing of elements),
- photo editing (“Photoshop-ing”),
- UI & wayfinding themes (pictograms, ideograms, maps, navigation);
- illustrated tech publications,
- instructionals and SOPs (minimal-but-empathetic documentation);
Web & App Design
- websites & small business online marketing implementations (incl. extensive SEO),
- Site/App prototyping;
See Something You Like?
Want to know if I can make your custom design? Call or email and I’ll let you know.