Hi, I’m Kris.
I like working on visually creative and technical projects. I make money for those I make digital products for by learning about their product and customer, understanding funnels, the user experience, and how to communicate a brand and its value proposition (or connect users to their objectives faster).
Check out my portfolio.
If you see any interesting parts, contact me about freelance or remote work.
Contact me if:
You need a web designer / developer to update your site, work on your app, or customize your WordPress installation.
Or, if you need motion graphics, company branding, design system components, 3D imagery and modeling …well, I can do that too.
Or, you saw something else I worked on, and have questions.
If you’re looking for a person to do these things, with an eye toward improving your communication with users, customers, and the public, get in touch.
Specific work I do:
Web & App Design & Development
- websites & small business online marketing implementations;
- site/app UI/UX (wireframing, site mapping, wayfinding/navigation, prototyping),
- HTML, CSS, JS, ASP.NET Core,
- C#, PHP, Java.
- animation, motion graphics,
- logos, infographics,
- pictorials, diagrams, technical illustrations,
- branding language and style (colors, fonts, sizing of elements),
- photo editing (“Photoshop-ing”),
- UI & wayfinding themes (pictograms, icons, maps, navigation).
- models (machine assemblies, weldments, decorative pieces, building/construction modules),
- drawings and supporting documentation (ASY/installation, fab/weld, machining instructions),
- BOMs (product data entry & curation)
- renderings (photorealistic or stylized imagery & animation for product presentation).
- illustrated tech publications,
- instructionals and SOPs (minimalist-but-empathetic documentation),
- on-brand copywriting.