Hi, I’m Kris, a UI/UX Designer & Developer.
I like working on visually creative and technical projects. I enhance marketing effectiveness for those I make digital products for by learning about their product and customer, understanding funnels, the user experience, and how to communicate a brand and its value proposition (or reduce friction to connect users to their objectives faster).
I then program these designs into websites and applications — often using front-end technologies with the broadest compatibility across browsers and devices to preserve functionality and brand value-perception. (We do not want your brand associated with broken products or poorly-realized services).
Check out my portfolio:
See an interesting item? Explain how we can revision it for you:
Contact me if:
You need a web designer / developer to update your site, work on your app, or customize your WordPress installation.
Or, if you need motion graphics, company branding, design system components, 3D imagery and modeling …well, I can do that too.
Or, you saw something else I worked on, and have questions.
If you’re looking for a person to do these things, with an eye toward improving your communication with users, customers, and the public, get in touch.
Specific work I do:
Web & App Design & Development
- websites & small business online marketing implementations;
- site/app UI/UX (wireframing, site mapping, wayfinding/navigation, prototyping),
- HTML, CSS, JS, ASP.NET Core,
- C#, PHP, Java.
- animation, motion graphics,
- logos, infographics,
- pictorials, diagrams, technical illustrations,
- branding language and style (colors, fonts, sizing of elements),
- photo editing (“Photoshop-ing”),
- UI & wayfinding themes (pictograms, icons, maps, navigation).
- models (machine assemblies, weldments, decorative pieces, building/construction modules),
- drawings and supporting documentation (ASY/installation, fab/weld, machining instructions),
- BOMs (product data entry & curation)
- renderings (photorealistic or stylized imagery & animation for product presentation).
- illustrated tech publications,
- instructionals and SOPs (minimalist-but-empathetic documentation),
- on-brand copywriting.